Get involved! Send photos, video, news & views. Text SWINDON NEWS to 80360 or email us
Submission deadline noon on Friday 8th February 2013.
1. Send your completed entries to Ursula Gawthorn, Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards 2012, Newsquest Wiltshire, 100 Victoria Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN1 3BE to arrive no later than noon on 25th January 2013 . Entries received after that date will not be considered.
2. No responsibility will be accepted by the competition organisers for any material sent or any entry lost or delayed in the post. Entries will not be returned unless specifically requested and accompanied by a stamped addressed envelope.
3. The winning entries will be announced at an awards ceremony date to be announcedp>
4. One condition of entry is that entrants co-operate with the media, in particular, with Newsquest Wiltshire, for the publication of a story about their business (whether before or after the announcement of the winners) and also with any other media coverage that may be given to their business. With the agreement of entrants, this may be in the form of paid for advertising.
5. The organisers will take reasonable steps to avoid disclosure of any information expressly identified by entrants as confidential. However, the organisers can accept no responsibility for any failure of confidentiality. Entrants should take appropriate steps, prior to entering the competition, to remove or identify commercially sensitive information and to protect those aspects of their entry that may be patentable or registerable as designs or are otherwise secret and all other intellectual property rights.
6. Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards 2012 is open to any individual (provided they are over the age of 18 on the date of entry), partnership, company or organisation carrying on business in Wiltshire or with an ‘SN’ postcode, other than employees of participating sponsors and their immediate families.
7. There can be no appeal against the decision of the organisers, or of any judge or committee appointed by them; their decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters concerning this competition, including the interpretation of these rules and conditions. Should the organisers consider sufficient entries have not been received, they reserve the right to reduce the number of prizes to be awarded.