Closing date for entries is Friday 22nd January 2016
1. Send your completed entries (maximum of 3 categories excluding Overall Excellence) to Louise Cooper, Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards 2016, Newsquest Wiltshire, 100 Victoria Road, Swindon, Wiltshire SN1 3BE to arrive no later than Friday 22nd January 2016 at noon. Entries received after that date will not be considered.
2. No responsibility will be accepted by the competition organisers for any material sent or any entry lost or delayed in the post. Entries will not be returned unless specifically requested and accompanied by a
stamped addressed envelope.
3. The winning entries will be announced at an awards ceremony to be held on Friday 15th April 2016.
4. One condition of entry is that entrants co-operate with the media, in particular, with Newsquest Wiltshire, for the publication of a story about their business (whether before or after the announcement of the winners) and also with any other media coverage that may be given to their business. With the agreement of entrants, this may be in the form of paid for advertising.
5. The organisers will take reasonable steps to avoid disclosure of any information expressly identifi ed by entrants as confidential. However, the organisers can accept no responsibility for any failure of confidentiality. Entrants should take appropriate steps, prior to entering the competition, to remove or identify commercially sensitive information and to protect those aspects of their entry that may be patentable or registerable as designs or are otherwise secret and all other intellectual property rights.
6. Wiltshire Business of the Year Awards 2016 is open to any individual (provided they are over the age of 18 on date on entry), partnership, company or organisation carrying on business in Wiltshire, other than employees or participating sponsors and their immediate families.
7. There can be no appeal against the decision of the organisers, or any of the judge or committee appointed by them; their decisions must be accepted as final in respect of all matters concerning this competition, including the interpretation of these rules and conditions. Should the organisers consider sufficient entries have not been received, they reserve the right to reduce the number of prizes to be awarded.